- The Bantam a top that can be a dress
- The Curlew a bias cut dress with options of a t-shirt or long sleeve top
- The Saltmarsh a simple long gathered skirt
- The Heron is a wide bat-wing wrap top
- The Haremere an oversize jacket that could be a long mid-season coat and
- The Strides trousers with a take on the classic mens style that can also be shorts
Please Note Pattern Corrections
Heron – Place both tie pattern pieces on the fold.
Bantam – Neck and arm pattern pieces are labelled incorrectly. The arm pattern piece is for your neck bias strip and vice versa.