Fabric Composition 100% Linen
Weight & Drape Light to medium weight , with some drape
Suitable For Tops, skirts, pants, shorts, dresses & jackets
- Merchant and Mills The 101 Trouser
- Merchant and Mills The Ellis & Hattie
- Merchant and Mills The Camber Set
- Merchant and Mills Workbook The Strides
- Merchant and Mills Workbook The Haremere
- Merchant and Mills Workbook The Saltmarsh
- Merchant and Mills Workbook The Curlew
- Tilly And The Buttons Seren
- Tilly And The Buttons Stevie
- Sew Over It Betty Dress
More about linen:
Linen is naturally stain resistant, does not pile, and is moth repellent. It is easy to wash as it can sustain high temperatures, is has very little if no shrinkage and is very strong.
It is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, hypo allergenic and thermoregulating, it will also absorb up 20% moisture before feeling damp.
As the linen fibres have low elasticity (which causes it to crease) it will wear in any areas that are repeatedly folded in the same place for a long time, however it does have much better abrasion resistance than say cotton.